Beautiful Cave Views Around the World

Explore the beauties of nature with us. Today’s post is about caves, check out other beautiful cave pictures around the world after the jump !

cave-1.jpg

cave-2.jpg

cave-3.jpgcave-4.jpgcave-5.jpg

cave-6.jpg

cave-71.jpg

cave-8.jpg

cave-9.jpg

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

32 Responses to “Beautiful Cave Views Around the World”

  1. Diana says:

    What beautiful and awesome wonders did our CREATOR make!!

  2. kevan says:

    wow, absolutely amazing

  3. Todd says:

    Yes Dianne,
    Allah really went overboard to make this particular cave. Way to go creator.

  4. Ashley says:

    Way to go GEOLOGICAL processes!

  5. Jeepers says:

    GO JESUS

  6. todd 2 says:

    whats wrong with you guys… creator? it was NATURE not a big kid in a sand box… use your head…

  7. Cody says:

    No Todd, I think you mean YHWH. Allah is the name of a Pagan moon god, not the real Creator.

  8. Ty says:

    It’s no surprise they’re beautiful, the flying spaghetti monster was an avid spelunker.

  9. Jeff says:

    I was thinkin the same thing as Todd. Some evangelists try to hard. Sweet caves though.

  10. David says:

    number 2 is obviously fake

  11. Jesus says:

    Todd,
    Wrong God….allah is a false god.
    My Father YHWH, (Jehovah) is the One True LIVING God and his son JESUS Christ.

  12. SB says:

    Knock it off with the ‘my religion is better than yours’, you bloody idiots.

  13. Ah Puch says:

    You will all parish in Xibalbá for all of eternity for disgracing my rule. I created these caves, they are perfect for first dates. Prepare yourselves, Vucub Caquix awaits you.

  14. Tom C says:

    Somebody need their Thetans removed!

  15. Creator says:

    Thank you Diana!

  16. George Bush says:

    C’mon, we all know Jesus (George) Bush made these caves. At least 30% of Americans are Brainwashed enough to still say he’s doing a great job. The other 70% must not have seen these caves, they’d be convinced Jesus Bush is our living God, sent here to save humanity.

  17. Jesus says:

    Wow… well, thanks for the credit but really, I had NOTHING to do with these! I’ve been too busy appearing on tortillas and crap like that…

  18. Adolf Hitler says:

    I BUILT THESE CAVES

  19. Meister Ede says:

    Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. Allah doesn’t exist, Therefore he isn’t the creator. Whammy.

  21. Allah is Gay says:

    Allah doesn’t exist. Therefore he isn’t the creator. Whammy.

  22. James says:

    God isn’t real, neither is Allah, neither is Jesus. Grow up, get real.

  23. Jesus says:

    Disregard that, I suck cocks.

  24. The Rev says:

    Um weren’t we supposed to comment on the stupid rock formations? How the hell did this become a religious argument – ah and Jesus and Allah – please play nice or I swear I will turn this car around!

  25. willem says:

    Damn religious fucko’s. Learn to think for yourself, learn to take your own responsibility. I respect you guys though, but how damn narrow minded you are if you think your religion is bether or more true then an other!???

    on topic: fucking nice pics, love geological stuff!

  26. Atheist Cynic says:

    Well way to go DIANA – you dumb broad. Way to start of this thread with a comment about your fucking GOD! Cuz thats not going to get off topic or anything!!!

    Hows about this one then?

    I think these caves are sooooooooooooo beautiful because of gays and lesbians expressing their love through marriage and the option to adopt children! And then they will go to the catholic church on Sundays and talk about God and George Bush and kiss each other and talk about how beautiful these caves are.

    Thanx Diana for the inspiration. Because that is what I think about when I look at caves.

  27. Emily says:

    ok i hate it when people always assume these kind of photos are photo shopped! *ahem*(david)oh and i surprisingly agree with Willem

  28. aLJar3d says:

    the one with the islands is at halong bay i think
    in vietnam

    correct me if wrong

  29. Guru Masterclass…

    Beautiful Cave Views Around the World | Crazy, Weird And Funny Place…